For you who just know about Kegel exercises or even don’t know yet, please take a look, read, and learn it for your sexual health and you won’t be regret especially for men. Kegel Exercises is also called as pelvic floor exercise which is introduced Dr. Arnold Kegel (a gynecologist from America) in his article in 1948 that described to help women control incontinence the following childbirth by exercising pubococcygeus muscles (or called PC Muscles) of the pelvic floor that could reduce bladder problems after pregnancy and give birth.
You (man or woman) may also be experiencing bladder control problems, and you’re told to do Kegel exercises. Kegel Exercises’ purpose is to strengthen the pelvic floor muscle that supports bladder and bowel. When this muscle weakened or damaged, man would dribble after urination and woman perhaps leak a little when coughing or sneezing. These bladder problems may be caused by old age, give birth, heavy lifting, menopause, medication, prostate problems, or constipation.
Besides of bladder control problems, now men or women could do Kegel exercises to improve their sexual gratification for lasting longer in bed. Talk about last longer in bed, most of the men (about 30%) could not be lasting longer in bed because of coming too quick (Premature Ejaculation). A man could not control his ejaculation after or before penetration into a vagina in 1-2 minutes. For severe cases, penis only touches vagina or not penetrate yet, he already ejaculates. This is too embarrassing for a man.
Kegel exercises is a proven technique on how to last longer in bed for men. The main function of PC muscle is controlling urine flow and contracts when orgasm. PC muscles are like our other muscles, you trained them every day could give you strength like lifting a weight. Some research doing Kegel exercise or training PC muscle would help you restore bladder control problem, delay premature ejaculation, improve erectile dysfunction and boost libido.
How to do Kegel Exercises for Man
- First, locate your PC muscle
Before you train your PC muscle, you must find out or locate your PC muscle so you can feel it. Here is an image that could ease for you to find.
Don’t forget, PC muscle control urine flow, so you could feel it from there by stop and start your urine flow.
- Let’s do the basic workout. Do this work out six days a week and one is a rest day.
- Contract PC muscle and hold for 5 seconds
- Release it and rest for 5 seconds
- Do it again contract and release for 10 repetitions a day
- After you master it, you can continue to intermediate and advanced training like holding PC muscle for 30 seconds and rest for 10 seconds.
- When contract and hold PC muscle, try not to hold your breath. Your stomach and thigh must be relaxed, just only focus on your PC muscle.
Intermediate Kegel Exercises
After doing basic workout about 2 weeks, you must be able to stretch your PC muscle for the longer duration. Here we go with intermediate Kegel exercises:
- Clench PC muscle longer and longer. Clench and stretch your PC muscle for 8 seconds and do it 50 sets a day.
- Doing PC muscle trembles exercise. This exercise is done by clenching PC muscle very slowly. Start clenching until max and hold it for 30 seconds, while you breathe slowly. When you feel burn, release it and rest for 20 seconds. Do it for 20 repetitions at the end of Kegel workout.
- Doing PC muscle stutter exercise. It is about flexing your PC muscle by increments. Clench your PC muscle slowly and when reaching max, release it a little bit and more.
- Doing PC muscle exercise when erection. When you have an erection, place a small towel on your penis and try to lift the towel by squeezing your PC muscle. Hold for 5 seconds and release it, do it for 30 repetitions. Remember don’t do over exercise or it will hurt your muscle.
Advanced Kegel Exercises
- Doing PC muscle with your partner.
This exercise is more fun and productive. While having sex with your partner, you could do Kegel exercise to train how to last longer with your partner. When to penetrate, pair the rhythm doing Kegel exercise. When he clenches, she clenches and when he flex she flex too, and so on.
- Doing PC muscle squeeze when erection.
Massage your penis up and down until you get the erection. Do it until you are about reach orgasm, stop it before you ejaculate. Try to contract your PC muscle until the sensation of ejaculation gone, massage your penis again and feel it before you ejaculate stop it and contract your PC muscle again. Repeat this step for about 10-15 minutes.
- Doing more advanced technique
- Doing warm up : 50 PC muscle clenches
- Squeeze your PC muscle and hold for 30 seconds.
- Next is doing 100 PC muscle clenches without rest. Clench 2 seconds, rest 2 seconds, and so on.
- Try to clench your PC muscle as tight as you could and shoot for 1 min gut-wrenching clench.
- Take a rest for 2 minutes.
- Doing 50 clench (one clench hold 5 seconds) and relax at the end.